|Power supply: Machine: 24V d.c. – 5,5 Amp. – 130W – Power pack: 90/264V a.c. – 50/60Hz – 220W – MEANWELL GS220A24-R7B|
|Cutter motor: 24V d.c.|
|Cutter (dimple cuts): 01D, in HSS super rapid steel|
|Cutter (laser cuts): 01LW, in carbide, AlCrN coated|
|Tool speed: 12100 rpm|
|Movements: on 3 axes (with special bushes) driven by step motors (on rectiﬁed roller guides)|
|Clamp: 01R, removable and provided with interchangeable jaws (01J and 02J)|
|Runs: X axis: 30 mm, Y axis: 50 mm, Z axis: 27 mm|
|Dimensions: width: 318 mm, depth: 413 mm, height with tablet and stand: 522 mm (without tablet and stand: 340 mm)|
|Weight: 17 Kg|
- One cutting station for duplicating all types of laser and dimple keys with interchangeable quick-change jaws that save time and reduces cost
- Decode and copy by electrical contact to OEM specifications
- Automatic calibration
- Fast cutting cycles with a motor that delivers enough power for the cutters to reach 12,100 rpm
- Tablet integrates software functions and data, including an extensive range of data cards and code tables for keys
- Tablet and electronics delivers fast start up and fast response times between the tablet and the machine; reducing the overall time to duplicate a key
- 01J, 02J, and 19J jaws included will accommodate all North American laser key styles except for BMW and Mercedes (requires optional 04J jaw)
- LED color changing lights indicate the status of the cutting process (white = ready to proceed, yellow = in process of cutting key, green = key cutting complete, safe to raise the safety shield)
- Two USB ports; one for tablet recharge and one for the tethering connection so the machine and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is unstable or lost
- The second USB port can also be used to connect the USB flash drive (supplied) to import code tables or for machine software updates
- Durable carbide laser cutter
- Exposed screws are stainless steel to resist wear
- Optional clamps, adapters and accessories expand capability to originate and copy, Tibbe® type keys for Ford® applications, Tubular type keys, Kaba® ExperT type keys as well as others
Controlled by a removable 10″ (254 mm) touch-screen tablet, the Futura Pro One guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations; for example, in selecting the make, model and year for automotive keys, selecting the cutter, clamp, etc. Futura Pro One is compact, lightweight and portable making this an ideal choice for mobile service operations or where counter space is limited.
- Faster cutting cycles: Futura Pro One features faster cutting cycles thanks to a motor that delivers up to three times more power and a cutter that reaches a speed of 12100 rpm. A new tablet together with upgraded electronics deliver both faster response times and an all-round improvement in the machine performance.
- Optimized and flexible cutting station: Futura Pro One features an optimized cutting station for duplicating all types of laser and dimple keys. The dove tail shaped solution means clamps, adapters and accessories can quickly and easily be mounted to copy, among others, tubular, Kaba® ExperT and Ford® type keys. The wide range of optional accessories further increases the machine’s cutting capabilities.
- Practical and easy to operate: Futura Pro One is controlled by a removable, 10″ touch-screen tablet, which guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations (for example in selecting the make, model and year for vehicle keys, in the choice of the right cutter, clamp, etc.). The tablet integrates Silca Software’s main functions and data, including an extensive range of data cards and code tables for laser and dimple keys.
- Immediate process control: The colour-changing LED lights help the key cutter to immediately see the process status:
– white: the machine is ready to proceed;
– yellow: the machine is cutting a key;
– green: the key cutting is complete.
- Improved hardware and connectivity with 2 USB ports: All exposed screws are made of stainless steel for better resistance to wear and a longer life. The machine is equipped with 2 USB ports at the rear: one for the tablet battery charger and one for the tethering connection so the Futura Pro One and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is lost or unstable. The second USB port can also be used to connect the USB flash drive supplied with Futura Pro One to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Space-saving and portable solution: Futura Pro One is compact, lightweight and easy to carry. Featuring a safety shield that slides within the machine body and an ergonomic grip, it is perfect for small shops and vans.
- Functional and stylish: Silca prides itself not only on the outstanding quality of its products but also on their unique design. Futura Pro One’s “total black” new look is both distinctive and stylish. Revamped details include the new tool holder mat on the top of the machine and the protective motor cover made of polished steel. The integrated cutter holder makes the working station efficient and orderly.
New software features
- Shortcut function for vehicle key cutting code searches: Searching for the right vehicle key cutting code is now easier and quicker with the card search shortcut function. Just input the first letters and the software will prompt the make and model you’re looking for, so you don’t have to manually enter the entire field.
- Key cut preview: The preview allows the key cutter to check and correct the cut for a worn laser key.
- Guided updating procedure: Keeping abreast of Futura Pro One’s continuous upgrades has become easier with the new guided updating procedure. The software leads the user step-by-step through all the operations required for updating the machine (via Wi-Fi, via web with Silca Remote Service and via ethernet).
- Faster switch on: The machine turns on quickly thanks to the new upgraded electronics.
Advanced Diagnostics® is the world’s leader in Automotive Programming equipment. The technologically advanced systems developed and supported by Advanced Diagnostics, assures customers of the most up to date and accurate programming systems available.
This machine is sold to locksmiths and automotive professionals only. We require verifications before we ship.