457 Series is ergonomic and ADA friendly; providing additional clearance between the handle and door escutcheon. The dogging screw is located on the top of the paddle.
The dogging feature is activated by turning the hex key (included) in the escutcheon; holding the paddle down and leaving the door free swinging.
• Corrosion resistant extruded aluminum construction
• Escutcheon is zinc alloy with black hard coat finish
• Double spring escutcheon construction for durability
• Self-adhesive Push or Pull decals included
• Binder post insures secure attachment of the Push/Pull handle to the door
• Available in four operation modes (Pull Left, Pull Right, Push Left, Push Right)
• Field reversible handing using Push/Pull feature and cam plug (CP456) included
• Cycle testing exceeds ANSI Grade 1 standards
Door Thickness: 1 3/4″ (44.45 mm)
Escutcheon: 1 3/8″ x 4″ (34 mm x 101.6 mm)
Select your car`s
Make, Model & Year