|Dimensions: 14.6″ H x 9.8″ W X 14.6″ D|
|(370 mm x 250 mm x 370 mm)|
|Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)|
|Motor: One-speed single phase|
|Tool speed: 6000 rpm (+/- 10%)|
- Two axis movement on ball guides for smooth, easy operation without play
- Spring loaded tracer point guides and facilitates self-centering of cuts on dimple keys
- Wide transparent safety shield minimizes exposure to moving parts and chips during operation.
- LED light illuminates working area
- Tracer point adjustment ensures perfect depth alignment and provides for adjustment to worn keys
- Lockable carriage for cutting dimple keys and prevents movement during transport
- Replaceable jaw surface plates provide an economical repair solution for normal vise jaw wear
- Master safety switch with separate cutter motor switch
- Quiet cutting cycle
- Standard accessories include a HSS 2.5mm cutter and tracer for laser keys and a HSS .65mm cutter and tracer for dimple keys
- Optional cutters, tracers, and accessories expand capabilities
- Light weight, compact design with a small footprint
- Designed and produced to CE mark European standards
Twister II provides an economical solution to duplicating a variety of keys on one machine. Easy to use, reliable, compact, and built to last; the Twister II offers convenience, accuracy and precision assured by the combination of the functional features listed below.
With the modest price point, and a higher re-sell price of the keys that the Twister II will duplicate, you can quickly offset the purchase price of this machine.
- Practical and comfortable to operate: The two-axis carriage is controlled by a system of ball bearings and guides for smooth and effortless movements.
- Spring loaded tracer point for accurate results: The spring loaded tracer point, activated by rotating the locking nut, grants proper centering of cuts on the keys, ensures a perfect depth alignment and allows for adjustment to worn keys.
- Easy to maintain: Twister II features an optimized and economical repair solution for substituting worn out clamps thanks to the replaceable jaws of the clamp on the cutter side of the machine.
- Energy-saving and ergonomic illumination: The working area of the machine is illuminated by an integrated LED light, an energy-efficient and healthier solution which allows for cost savings, avoids flickering and limits eyestrain after a prolonged use.
- Compact and solid: Designed to have a small footprint, Twister II is compact, light and built to last.
- Safe for the user: The wide transparent shield protects the operator from moving parts, metal swarf and chips while cutting. The thermal magnetic safety switch turns the machine off automatically in case of power failures, safeguarding the machine itself.
- Optional accessories: A specific range of optional accessories is available to expand the machine capabilities.
- D741428ZB: Device for Clamping Tubular Keys
- D741439ZB: FE07 Cutter for Tubular Keys
- D741438ZB: TE07 Tracer for Tubular Keys
- D741409ZB: Ford® Tibbe® Code Attachment
- Laser Cutter: FE04 D741433ZB High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Laser Tracer: TE04 D741432ZB
- Dimple Cutter: FE01 D741127ZB High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Dimple Tracer: TE01 D741128ZB
- Vise Jaw Surface Plate: D945438ZR Jaws Set
This machine is sold to locksmiths and automotive professionals only. We require verifications before we ship.