|Power Supply: 120V-60Hz|
|Maximum absorbed power: 1.2 Amp, 130 Watt|
|Cutter motor: single phase and speed|
|Movements: by rectified carriage shaft and rack|
|Tool Speed: 2900 rpm|
|Carriage Runs: 1.65″ (42 mm)|
|Cutter: AlTiN coated|
|Width: 12.2″ (310mm)|
|Depth: 9.5″ (240mm)|
|Height: 8.7″ (220mm)|
|Weight: 14lbs, (6.4 Kg)|
- Smooth rotation four sided, nickel plated jaws (clamps)
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars
- Rigid shoulder gauge design allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys
- Wide spacing 3-1/2″ (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow and long blade keys, including flip style keys
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration
- AlTiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for extended life and oxidation resistance (temperatures up to 800°)
- Electro-magnetic “main” safety switch with separate cutter motor switch for easy access
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter
- Two year warranty
- Smooth carriage movements: Two large, ergonomic clamp handles tighten with a minimum of force to hold the key securely. The space-saving rotating knob ensures precise horizontal movements. The carriage can also be easily moved manually using the front lever.
- Four-sided clamps mean flexibility of use: The four-sided clamps allow virtually all flat keys present on the market to be cut, whilst the nickel coating means a longer life. The inter-axis distance of 128 mm between the clamps enables keys with longer necks or flip car keys to be easily cut. The clamps can be quickly and smoothly rotated without needing to be removed first.
- Optimized calibration: Flash 008 is equipped with a tracer point adjustment system for fast, precise calibration.
- Resistant-to-wear components: The cutter is AlTiN (Aluminum Titanium Nitride) coated for longer life and oxidation resistance even at temperatures up to 800°C.The Teflon-coated bush gives protection to the carriage shaft and guarantees a smoother, quieter movement.
- Space-saving solution for fixed or mobile use: The fixing bracket, supplied as standard, allows the machine to be secured to the work-bench. Flash 008 is lightweight, compact and easily transportable.
- Safe for the user: The on-off switch features a safety cut-out for user protection. The machine needs to be manually re-started after a power interruption.
- Cut keys finished perfectly: The de-burring brush in ‘tynex’ is housed behind the protective shield.