- The spring loaded carriage is engaged by the press of a button and applies a consistent cutting pressure while in automatic mode
- Four sided, nickel plated jaws for clamping the majority of all edge cut/flat type keys. Smooth rotation by simply twisting into position.
- Slotted jaw surfaces accommodate tip stop bars and a rigid shoulder gauge design to allow for greater accuracy when loading and gauging keys.
- Wide spacing 3 1/2” (88.9 mm) spacing between clamps accommodate large bow (head) and long blade keys, including flip style keys
- Depth tracer system with micro adjustment for precise calibration in increments of .00098” (0.025mm)
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) coated cutter for longer life and oxidation resistance
- Nylon deburring brush
- Electro-magnetic “main” safety switch with a separate cutter motor switch for easy access.
- Large transparent cutter safety shield contains chips and provides a storage area for accessories
- Large drawer-type swarf (chip) tray under the carriage for easy access
- Mounting bracket included for securing the machine to counter
- Two year warranty
|Power Supply: 120V-60Hz|
Maximum absorbed power: 2.8 Amp, 200 Watt
Cutter motor: single phase and speed
Movements: by ball joint on rectified carriage
Tool Speed: 1350 rpm
Carriage Runs: 1.65” (42 mm)
|Cutter: TiN coated|
Brush: Nylon, 5/8” (15.87 mm) bristles
Dimensions: Width: 19.3” (490 mm)
Depth: 18.1” (460 mm)
Height: 11.8” (300 mm)
Weight: 44 lbs. (20 kg)