Compatible with the following:
- 1997 – 2014 Mercedes ALL
VVDI BE Key Update Features:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn’t synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug that the BE key fails to turn on the ignition after repeat try.
3. Fix the bug of trunk remote open
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only transmitted RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be transmitted for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won’t work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
The ways to reset the frequency:
1) with the PCB SMD resistor. Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
2) Change frequency between 315MHz and 433MHz with VVDI MB Tool.